Tuesday, August 26, 2008

9/11/2001 High School Note



September 11, 2001
LYDIA
So what's up? Wow, today has been a
*CRAZY*
day! 1st I have this impossible math quiz, then I hear about all these attacks, then I take this impossible physics test, and FINALLY at lunch, I hear that Joanna and Zach are BACK TOGETHER. WOW!!!
Ok- you know the whole story about Joanna liking some freshman so that's why she told Zach she wanted a break? Well, if you don't, DON'T TELL ANYONE I TOLD YOU, b/c I was suppose to keep it secret. But you probably already knew, sooo... today I heard that the guy got a girlfriend so Joanna doesn't like him anymore. At lunch I asked her if she likes Zach, and she said yes. But that's not what she said 2 days ago. Anyway, I think it was Abby that told me right after lunch that they were back together. Wow, way to treat him like shit! Sorry, that was harsh, but you know she still likes the other guy and only feels bad for Zach... Whatever. I still think she's bogus. So anyway, these attacks are crazy. I spent all of 2nd pd and 4/5 watching the news. in 2nd pd. we actually saw the 2 building collapse LIVE. It was so freaky then everything is closed downtown, etc. I'm sure you've heard. It bothers me so much when people are like "yeah war!" in the halls. That's so not even funny. It was freaky- on the news they said that this was the biggest terrorist attack since Pearl Harbor. That is insane. Wow. Anyway, I better go. I'm falling asleep... Tonight I'm going to bed at 10:00. -No PSAT class! Anyway, see ya later
<3,
Gloria

1 comment:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Love your blog. Love the content, the banner, the concept, the images. Adding to my roll TODAY.

Thanks!
Tina